Professional Development Opportunities
NCTM 2014 Annual Meeting New Orleans
The Nation’s Premier Math Education Event!
At the 2014 NCTM Annual Meeting & Exposition in historic New Orleans, you’ll connect with thousands of mathematics education professionals and discover the BIG IDEAS that are working.
Choose from hundreds of sessions and leave with fresh strategies that you will put to immediate use in the classroom:
- Learn practices central to teaching to the Common Core State Standards.
- Gain practical solutions to transform your classroom into an environment rich in problem solving.
- Discover new and effective methods to incorporatetechnology in the classroom.
- Get answers to pivotal questions and concerns of new and soon-to-be teachers.
- Connect with thousands of professionals and focus on essential topics and the latest trends in mathematics education.
More information at www.nctm.org/neworleans
High Impact Technology Exchange Conference
Educators, technicians, and other professionals who work in high-tech fields are invited to attend the High Impact Technology Exchange Conference (HI-TEC), July 21–24, at the Grand Hyatt Regency in Chicagoundefinedone of the world’s leading technology hubs. HI-TEC offers a broad range of presentations, workshops, and tours designed to update the knowledge and skills of America’s technology educators and professionals. For more information, go to: www.highimpact-tec.org.<http://www.highimpact-tec.org.>